Cancellation policy (consumer)
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Reichert & Silley GbR, Winterhuder Weg 29, 22085 Hamburg) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration in text form (e-mail to "email@example.com" or letter). You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. Preferably, you use the return address provided by us in the event of a revocation, but to meet the deadline, a return to "Reichert & Silley, Winterhuder Weg 29, 20257 Hamburg" is also possible. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
According to § 312g BGB the right of withdrawal does not exist for, among others:
– Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
– Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
– contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
– contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in and return this form).
- To: Reichert & Silley GbR, Winterhuder Weg 29, 22085 Hamburg or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper) - Date
(*) Delete as applicable.